[toggle title=”Via KingsChat ” type=”undefined” type_style=””]1. Launch your KingsChat app
2. Locate and click on ‘KingsPay’, under the Settings tab
3. Type the amount you want to give
4. Choose your currency – ‘NGN’ for Naira payment OR ‘USD’for Dollar payment
5. Type your recipient code – ‘CEWMC’ for Naira payment OR ‘OFFRG’ for Dollar payment
6. Type a Description for your payment – e.g. offering, tithe, first-fruit etc
7. Add your Credit/Debit card details or Select your card (Master/Visa/Discover etc.)
8. Confirm the payment and click on PAY
[toggle title=”By Direct Debit ” type=”undefined” type_style=””]
For Direct Debit instruction
kindly use the details below:
Bank Name: Parallex
Account Name: CHRIST EMBASSY WARRI MINISTRY CENTER
[toggle title=”Via EasyGiv/SMS Code ” type=”undefined” type_style=””]
Service is presently available only to GTBank, FCMB and Standard Chartered Customers.
You can give offering from your mobile phone by simply dialing the EasyGiv Code *322*0902*Amount# and follow the prompt.
To activate your card for EasyGiv, simply follow the simple steps below;
- Go to the website www.quickteller.com
- Click on Login if you already have an account with Quickteller or create an account
- To create an account: Click on the Register.
- Fill in your Personal Details and take note of your password.
- Activate with the code received on your phone.
- Now Login with your email and password.
- Click on the Get ecash.
- Enter your mobile number for verification
- Click on the “Add New Card” Tab.
- Enter your Card Number, Expiry Date, CVV, accept the terms and condition.
- Click on the “Add Card”.
- A debit is made on your account and an immediate prompt pops up for you to verify the value.
- After Verification, Dial the EasyGiv code on your phone and follow the prompt. Your bank card is automatically listed on the payment method page.
After Verification, Dial the EasyGiv code on your phone and follow the prompt. Your bank card is automatically listed on the payment method page.